Last Saturday after hunting around garage sales Ben decided we should go on an adventure and we drove up to Kings Canyon to see the huge sequoias. We had so much fun on this spir-of-the -moment trip; we are deffinately going back! The drive up was beautiful, except that Cannon has decided he hates riding in the car for very long and cried a lot of the way. That is quite a change from our other boys, and I'm not sure what to do with him. Even when we stopped and fed and changed him he cried as soon as we got back in again. Poor guy.
This is Hume Lake where we all waded at the end of the long day. Since we didn't plan the trip the boys had to swim in their underwear.
Merry Christmas 2025!
7 months ago



3 comments:
That looked like a fun trip. I love how spur of the moment it was. Lucky you had your camera on you... if it were me I wouldn't have had my camera. Cute Pictures!
I forgot you had a blog.... I don't know if I will ever catch up. Bad me!
Anyhow, I like impulsive day trips. They are hard when brett is in school... or working... or owns a computer... He's not very good at dropping things and going.
I guess I forgot i had a blog too. It's been a long time since I posted.
This was a fun trip!Ben had the day off, and sometimes I think he feels his day off is "wasted" if we just sit at home.
I used to always keep my camera in my diper bag in case of cute moments, but my 4 yr old figured that out and would get it and take random pictures of his toys. Since he broke our last one we try to keep it away from him and so I don't have a camera half the time I want it. When we do have it the batteries are usually low.
Post a Comment