Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seven Months

Yep, that's how long it has been since I posted.
Cannon became a big brother!

We went to Monterey for Ben's cousin Marissa's Wedding.



Cute boys reading together



My Babies
 

Joey blowing bubbles at the fair


How does it stay up there?



This closet was not empty before they decided to climb it.
 
Two pumpkins up on top

Triker

Joey's dream

Christine's creepy boyfriend

Does this count as a family picture?


I love my kids

Daddy's girl


At Uncle Steven and Aunt Katie's Wedding




Daddy's day off!

Cannon loves flipping

Cutest girl ever

Brigham was Batman for Halloween

Cannon got to wear the chicken suit

Piglet

Liana in her blessing dress (a month after she was blessed)

Liana Joy


Loves His Baby Sister

Mommy's Sweetheart


First time to Disneyland for all our kids

The Boys

Joey's not scared


Teacups


Joey lost a tooth!

Fall colors at our church in Fresno

Thanksgiving Pie!

We had a lot of fun with balloons one day!

They stick to my head Mom!

Anyone know how to get pen off flat paint?

Ward Christmas Breakfast

Awesome Christmas tree made out of (empty) presents



Spiky hair

Showing me the paint on his fist

Playing chimes at Grandma's on Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning!

 Bikes!

Uncle Lincoln

Aunt Christine and Grandma

Hyrum's Billy Bob teeth

Grandpa and Liana

At Grandma Nichols'

Beautiful Temple Lights

I loved their new Nativity and Star


Celebrating Cannon's 2nd Birthday!

Tough Guy


We drove up to the snow at Shaver Lake

Brigham

Sledding


We only stayed at the snow for about 10 minutes because this boy's fingers were freezing!

Brigham was fine with his snowproof gloves

Cold Cannon


Goalie



First solid food- Green Beans

Awful bang cut. Thankfully they are growing.


Not too old to snuggle yet.



Steven and Katie


3 comments:

Charlo said...

wow, that sure was a lot.!

Michelle said...

That was a very long, awesome post. I learned a lot about your family! :) Didn't know you guys went to Disneyland. Hope you had fun! How was it taking 4 kiddos? Sorry about the bang job. I've never liked my bangs cut until I went to a professional, but then they grow out too fast so I had my mom cut them and they looked very similar to yours and took an entire year to grow so I could pin them to the side of my head. I decided after that never to cut bangs again. Well, at least, for a while. :) Or at least James made me promise never to cut them myself or to have my mom cut them for me. Fun times!

Jenn said...

Awesome post! Your kids are adorable ! your lil girl is beautiful ! Miss you ! <3