It's a Girl!
My cousin Michelle will attest that I was embarrassed to post this picture of my daughter's nether regions. I guess I'm just hoping that if it's not a girl someone will let me know. And I wanted to show off my proof.
And here is a more beautiful view!
Of course we are very excited to be having a girl after three boys! I also will admit to being nervous. I'm worried I will totally mess up as the mother of a girl. I'm afraid of hurting her feelings. And not dressing her cute enough. And showing her favortism. I'm nervous about my boys being curious about her different anatomy. And I'm scared of the drama. Could she possibly be more emotional than Joe- or me?
On a lighter note, I'm wondering what to do about this blog's name. Melissa, Ben and the boys doesn't fit anymore, but I'm afraid if I change it I'll lose the few follwers I have. Then again announcing a name change might bring new viewers. Any suggestions for names?

And here is a more beautiful view!
Of course we are very excited to be having a girl after three boys! I also will admit to being nervous. I'm worried I will totally mess up as the mother of a girl. I'm afraid of hurting her feelings. And not dressing her cute enough. And showing her favortism. I'm nervous about my boys being curious about her different anatomy. And I'm scared of the drama. Could she possibly be more emotional than Joe- or me?On a lighter note, I'm wondering what to do about this blog's name. Melissa, Ben and the boys doesn't fit anymore, but I'm afraid if I change it I'll lose the few follwers I have. Then again announcing a name change might bring new viewers. Any suggestions for names?



5 comments:
Yay for girls! I dont have any recommendations about the blog, except maybe wait until she's born? :) Give you some time to think about them.
I'm pretty sure there is nothing naught about the nether regions in that photo. Especially as I can't see them.
I don't think it will be horrible you leave the name as is. You can always change the name, then start a "new blog" with your old name and post the new blog name there so that people can find it if they don't check it a lot.
hmmm...
MelissaANDtheMuse.blogspot.com?
InTHEmannerOFmelissa.blogspot.com?
Nicholskyovitch.blogspot.com
feedthemcake.blogspot.com
iRENAMEDmyBLOG.blogspot.com
It would help if I actually knew more about you and what you like.
Oh my goodness, Melissa! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Here I didn't even know you were pregnant, and now to find out you are having a girl, too!
This is all just so exciting. We need to catch up some time. Now how can I get your phone number.... ? (Sorry, we have changed phones so many times in the last year.)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Nobody told us you're having a girl! Congrats! I'm way behind in looking at blogs.
Post a Comment