Well, our little boy is Three Years Old! I can hardly believe it, but he has grown up quickly. Joseph really enjoyed his birthday. He celebrated all week. He sang the Happy Birthday Song to himself over and over. Ben had to work and go to scouts on his actual birthday, so we celebrated on Tuesday. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and got Joey's free Sonic kids' meal and Cold Stone Signature Creation. That evening was Ben's softball game which we all went to. We had cake and ice cream on Wednesday for his actual birthday too. I tried to make whipped cream from powdered milk (there was a recipe for it on the box), but it did not turn out that great and went flat quickly. Of course it made the cake nice and moist, and Joey likes powdered milk, so he didn't complain. We got him some new shorts that are easy for him to put on himself and a car. Thursday was a blur of packing for our trip to Texas and getting ready for Joey's birthday party at Grandma Clark's house on Friday. We forgot to bring the Cars camping set we got Joe and the camera charger, so we sadly only have two pictures from his party:
They really loved the party and I want to thank everyone for the fun presents. I also want to thank Grandma Clark and Grandma Nichols and everyone else who helped out with the food and cake. Joey loved playing with the remote control monster truck. (He says they played "monkey in the middle") It was nice to spend time with cousins. He said his favorite part of his party was the cupcakes. (They were good.)
These next two pictures are quite typical of my little gnomes. If I get at all preoccupied in doing something (like laundry, or email, etc.) they start making mischief.



0 comments:
Post a Comment