Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fourth of July

We had a wonderful 4th! It was so nice to see family again and just spend time together. Amy's family, Emily's family, Janice's family, Ben's mom and dad, and even my cousin Lori came to the Clark's house. We started our celebration in the morning watching the Mountain House 3rd Annual Fourth of July Parade. Logan, Lincoln, Christine and Hyrum were in the parade. Here's Logan with some friends from work: And Christine bringing up the end of the parade:
It was so nice in Tracy- almost cold outside. Ben and Joseph spent the whole day outside playing and got sunburnt. I got in the pool to help watch my boys and some cousins and nieces and nephews swim. Joey and Brigham both loved it. It was fun listening to Mary tell me all about how she saw our blog. It was also nice to see my cousin Lori. She's been living in Sacramento and I didn't even know. I haven't seen her or a lot of my cousins since my Grandma's funeral over a year ago- and I can't wait to see everyone at our Family Reunion in Utah.
My photography timing is not very good. I did not take many pictures of the parade and then I didn't remember to take more until we started eating S'mores for dessert. So I got some fun pictures of messy faces, rather than nice ones of all the kids in their matching 4th of July shirts.
S'mores!


Joey loved the ride on Jeep.

Jerica

Here's Brigham with the Clarks' new puppy.

Brianne

Lincoln and the family eating s'mores
Getting a sweet kiss from Ben
The fireworks show was fun. I wish I had taken some pictures of my cousins and brothers with glowstick juice all over them!

0 comments: