Here's the latest ultrasound picture of baby #3
Why the third ultrasound? I'm not sure. I went to the doctor yesterday and the midwife said she wanted another one to check on how baby is growing. They set up an appointment for that afternoon. The ultrasound doctor asked if they were afraid he was too small or something. So then I worried for a while, but he's doing great. They said he measures about 5 lbs 12 oz which is actually a little bigger than the Baby Center emails say the baby is at 34 weeks. And yes it is a boy. I guess the buttons are close together and he pushed the wrong one. Then he teased,"Yep, it's still a girl." just to confuse me.



1 comments:
Thanks for you comment on the blog. I felt kind of funny posting such an in-depth post, so I'm glad you appreciated it. I think that is a good idea about taking the baby off when it hurts. I started doing that at the end when I could actually tell the difference and I think that really helped. Amy told me a lot of good tips too that she used with Brianne, so I'm really grateful for her too. Like I said though, after I had Jack I seriously wondered - That was it? This is all I've been worried about?, haha. All the hardships were little things. I think I would have had a much harder time if I were in pain like you were. I really am a baby. I can't do things with out help, haha. I'm glad I got the epidural. I can't imagine that you went through that with pitocin. Amazing.
Post a Comment