After the Pie Eating Contest. You can tell he had fun. This picture reminds me of pictures of Eugene, Michelle and I after a Pioneer Day pie eating contest at Uncle Dale's.
He was ready for bed, not even the lollipop was making him happy anymore. Poor kid.
You can also see a bit of baby 3. Maybe he's jealous.
Our ward Halloween Party was at a member's ranch where they had Emus, goats, and pigs roaming around. They said we could hand feed the emus, but I've been pecked by I chicken, so I didn't want to be pecked by an emu. Their feathers were stiffer than they looked. Joey was brave enough to pet them too. Can you tell he's in the make a silly face for pictures stage? How long does that stage last?

Sweet Brigham

Smile, Joseph!
He was ready for bed, not even the lollipop was making him happy anymore. Poor kid.
You can also see a bit of baby 3. Maybe he's jealous.
Our ward Halloween Party was at a member's ranch where they had Emus, goats, and pigs roaming around. They said we could hand feed the emus, but I've been pecked by I chicken, so I didn't want to be pecked by an emu. Their feathers were stiffer than they looked. Joey was brave enough to pet them too. Can you tell he's in the make a silly face for pictures stage? How long does that stage last?
Sweet Brigham
Smile, Joseph!



3 comments:
We need pictures of mom too! And baby #3!
The only one who takes pictures of mom is Joseph. He is getting better at it though.
That's when you tell Ben to get cracking. When Jack was born we had a gazillion pictures of James and Jack and none of me and him so I finally had to tell James that it would be important to the kids and me to have pictures together. For him I just have to tell him I want a picture and try and not be embarrassed that I have to ask, because he just doesn't care about that kind of thing... James is getting better though I've noticed when I made a deal over it.
Post a Comment